How about minor gangs popping up in local towns all over.

How about minor gangs popping up in local towns all over.

Ixia
There has been reports of minor gangs being ran from older to younger peers.10 reports from South to north of gangs being made by younger adolescence.take for instance the fallen ones of Salem Missouri.2 counts of murder 15 assault with a deadly weapon and 09 attack on a local school.i reach out not as a hero or a civilian.but a former and survivor of one of these gangs and tried to deal with it outside of our morale and laws .I ask for someone to hear this.if you truly are a hero do something before others start taking it in their hands and the problem doesn't stop.