The World Super Hero Registry Is Back!

kevlex911
Administrator
Hi, Everybody!
This is Kevlex.
After a long period of inaction, we have returned with a revamped website.
It's not perfect, but it is less broken, LOL!
I hope we can make some progress!

Re: The World Super Hero Registry Is Back!

Jake mathwig
I would love to join I have the dedication, motivation, I am reliable and I am a black belt in karate and I have been doing boxing for 1 year and wrestling for 3 years I also did Karate for 5 years.  I have the resources and the skill to become a member of the RLSH organization.  Also my cousin Brendonn would love to join as well and has many skills like he can use throwing stars and throwing knifes very efficiently while in combat.  We are both willing to help change the world and help it become a better place.  You can contact me at 612-760-4245.  Thanks and have a good day.