What problems should the RLSH community try to deal with?

What problems should the RLSH community try to deal with?

Kevlex
If you have specific suggestions, please misspell any specific names.
There are groups and individuals who search for people online and will retaliate violently in real life.
If you need to spell a word like 1S1S, get creative.
We don't have a secure location yet.
Once we do, it will be very different.
For now, please help us to maintain security.

~KEVLEX~

Re: What problems should the RLSH community try to deal with?

Fearful in Seattle
We have a socio-path child rapist in the Mayors office. A real-life Joker (the type that would rape and murder Jason Todd aka Robin #2). I wish this was a comic book where one of our heroes would give him his just desserts, and afterwards turn him over to the police for a long jail sentence.  Sadly, the police and our cities leadership don't seem to mind having this man in office.

Re: What problems should the RLSH community try to deal with?

Fearful in Seattle
Follow up: Wouldn't it be great if all of the RLSH's showed up at city hall in unity and demanded the mayor resign?  I'll bet that would get lots of media attention and maybe he would.

Re: What problems should the RLSH community try to deal with?

kevlex911
Administrator
This is not something that I would recommend that we intervene in.
The mayor is not pursuing reelection.
He has not been convicted under the law.
"Turning him over to the cops" would not result in him going to jail
he is a public figure and the police know where to find him.
Everything is being handled in the public and legal arena.
Nobody is currently at risk.

~KEVLEX~