Who needs to be added to the World Superhero Registry?

Who needs to be added to the World Superhero Registry?

Kevlex
We are looking to add
     Currently active RLSH
     With costumes.
     With a verified history.
     With contact information.

     We are open to suggestions.

Thanks!

~KEVLEX~

Re: Who needs to be added to the World Superhero Registry?

Osore
Hello
I am a aspiring RLSH however have not really become well known.
I have stopped a couple of muggers here and there but nothing huge.
I do not have a proper costume but I am working to get a real deal combat ready outfit.
However I do need help in becoming a RLSH and I honestly dont really know what I am doing.
Please help me.

(PS I thought about a name, tell me if it taken or crap: How about THE HUNTSMEN)

THis is my email: thehunt5men@outlook.com

Re: Who needs to be added to the World Superhero Registry?

medicinehatspidey
is this for just vigilantes? or can any do gooder sign up? im your friendly @medicinehatspidey u can follow my adventures on instagram i volunteer were i can just trying to get out there and do some good for the city. im hoping to meet more heroes out there and hope the super community keeps growing